Hey!

Check out The Hive :)

Here for Lifeatgitamhyd ?

Sorry But we closed down!

But Try out our latest presentation:The Hive!

We are also bees in The Hive:

We are also bees in The Hive:
Share your passion Here,not that LAGH is dead.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Personal Message 200 Hits.

Seriously I never expected this to soon,this soon,well did make arrangements to promote this blog,and also GITAM,on the 26th of dec  when this blog  had around 50 odd hits,but the promotion didn't go in vain though ppl aren't commenting on this blog,or mailing me at  paz.inbox@gmail.com. Its been around 25 odd days since the inception of the blog,and with hardly any previous blogging record I did make all the use of this interim “winter vacation”,and dedicated most of the time hunting out for popular NGO’s and good brands(tried choosing Indian stuff where I could!),and not so popular NGO’s too, I wish to make this blog more than what it seems to be called,its gotta be a place where you can access any thought provoking,and any suggestion with respect to new organisations etc,are always welcomed!!

Well,200 may not seem a huge achievement for the readers(if any),and provocative for other bloggers for being glad on completing 200,most might be getting these kinda of hits in an hr or two,but the fact is I put in a lot of effort into this blog,to make it what it is as of now,and that to with hardly any clue of HTML and related stuff,it was pretty tough getting used to it,but as of now,I intended to make this blog more popular by not just promoting it but also,by making it loads better,right from the quality of issues discussed to the quality of the blog structure,and I would like you all to note that I have got no intentions of having a monopoly over the blogging spectrum with respect to GITAM Hyderabad campus or vizag,I seriously would love to have other GITAMites,blogging too ,well too many cooks spoil the food,but heck we will be working on our personal curries(ala blogs),so looking forward to at least a couple more blogs dedicated to GITAM,as of now,I am not really looking forward to celebrating 200,its just a minute step,the basic reason for this post is that I wanted to write about something and 200 seemed a fine reason to post on(I have got addicted to it!!),the other things like

  • The hostel progress
  • results-part 2
  • The faculty
  • surprise elements!

Are still being processed,gotta work and handle it with more finesse and tact,I don't wanna ruin those 6 followers I have got,I just wonder why in the world ppl aren't posting comments or following this blog either(its a simple 2 step process to both),well,I have decided to make it easier for you lot,I am scrapping the word verification process,and also activating the anonymous,posting,and I will have the moderation on,and it wont bother you ppl much I believe,so as long as you don't get arrogant,or vulgar,rest assured I will positively moderate your posts..

Looking forward to more visitors!!!

Regards,

Paz.

Note:

waiting more more NGO’s?wont keep you lot waiting(If you are there!),200 kicked in today,and you will have the goodies by 4th of Jan,2010,will keep filling up the blog with all kinda of goodies,till college reopens!

Followers

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Blog stats


Its quality that counts,but a count is necessary.