Hey!

Check out The Hive :)

Here for Lifeatgitamhyd ?

Sorry But we closed down!

But Try out our latest presentation:The Hive!

We are also bees in The Hive:

We are also bees in The Hive:
Share your passion Here,not that LAGH is dead.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

College closed…(Yet again!!)working days analysis..

 Statutory Warning:Bad Post.Read at your own risk.Paz.

Here is a vague analysis of the the working days in the Second sem,its a very gloomy picture,which can make any one in love with(if any!!)the college throw up!!!

Vacations:

Name Holidays Total(in Days) Links
Sem Break 26/11-17/12-09 19~20 Click Here
Winter Vacation 24/12/09-04/01/2010 12~14 Click Here
Pongal vacation 13/01-17/01/10 5 Click Here
Nameless(lol) 20/01-till date. ---NA--- ----NA---

Total~40 odd.

Working days:

Slotted into Working days Total(in Days) Links
Sem break-Winter vacation 18/12-23/12/09 6 Check Archive.
Winter vacation-Pongal Vacation 05/01-12/01/10 8 Check Archive.
Pongal vacation-NA 18/01-19/01/10 2 Check Archive.

Total~16 (period.)

Note:I am absolutely poor in math(I still doubt how I have been clearing math since my childhood,come to think of it i haven't been promoted in my K.G.,wonder how I passed :P),So ignore any dumb mathematical errors .

THE COLLEGE SHUT:

Well,its just been two days,and that was obviously not enough for the students to get back into the right gear,for the college,and heck the “T” factor,strikes again!!!

This time in the form of suicides' and very strong agitations,this is surely a sign of the worst scenario to pop up pretty soon.

THE CONSEQUNECES:

Its pretty obvious,the seminar sessions,the planned Industrial Tours,and everything are gonna take a bad hit,with the prolonged agitation,and the lecturers are gonna get to each other throats,in order to get more periods,crap!!!

what does it have in store for me???

Very easy,as long as GITAM Hyd,has less number of working days,I have little blogging to be done,cause the inputs to my mail,which is(here we go again!!) paz.inbox@gmail.com ,instantly stop whenever the college doesn't work,so with no inputs its incredibly not feasible for me to post stuff,but the other side of the story,is that I need to actually divert this extra time in order to cover the following backlog post of mine ,Vis-à-vis,

  • Hostels
  • Sports
  • Scoops
  • EEE-special post!

So whether the college,functions or not,is irrelevant I have plenty of commitments to look after and maintain the quality of the post too,on an average my post’s take close to 2hrs to see the light of the day,but on certain occasion(like this one!!),When I am tired,sleepy,or my dorky little head is preoccupied with a zillion other things,the quality of the post,is invariably affect,I beg pardon on certain occasion,but heck  I am as human as any one else out then,not necessarily as gitam’ish,I have my studies,and i also have a pretty decent personal life,thought small in number,the people i have in life,are pretty tough and I have to keep them all pleased,and work my way through parental pressure too,you know its one hell of a task to cut out a couple of Hrs for a blog on an Institute of which I arn't even a part of!!So these things aside,let me get back to the issue at hand..

THE HOLIDAYS:

**** ^&^&_ ^%$$%$## %^& BLAH BLAH BLAH !!!!!

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I am sick of them!!!!
Seriously I am sick of all these bandhs,for once they come so often that writing about these bandh’s and the closure of the college,is seriously making me sick,this blog is already pretty monotonous(Thanks to the “availability” of the pics!)

If I do post another post on the analysis of the bandhs and the situation,it will undoubtedly be similar to this,or any of the other posts which have been published(I think 4~8),prior to or after a vacation,the posts are all available in the Archive sections,so take time of to check them out,If you wanna know about this bandh,until something interesting comes up,wrt the bandhs or a serious hiatus in the working days of the college,I refrain (period.) from covering any more bandhs!!!

JAI TELANGANA!!!!

Just kidding,it came out spontaneously,in the heat of the moment,I  stand for UT status for Hyd,better still Second capital!!

 

Regards,

Paz.

 

p.s.Thanking all the readers out there for having survived one of the most pathetic blog post,I ever made(seriously,these bandhs are sick) !!!!

And please,refrain from mailing me,and questioning about this blog post,in the name of all the industries in Rudraram,I am pissed with these dumb bandhs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Blog stats


Its quality that counts,but a count is necessary.