Hey!

Check out The Hive :)

Here for Lifeatgitamhyd ?

Sorry But we closed down!

But Try out our latest presentation:The Hive!

We are also bees in The Hive:

We are also bees in The Hive:
Share your passion Here,not that LAGH is dead.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Personal message 500 hits.

    These 300 hits came up in less than 15 odd days since this blog received the 200 hits,there have been close to ten odd entries since the 200,But there is something which I can’t make up for,I haven't been an integral part of GITAM,neither have I seen the campus in flesh as yet,I just took over the operations of this blog,only cause I had a personal affection to a very good friend of mine in GITAM(most of you already know,that this blog is registered and operated on his ID),Not to put a fine point it,he does contribute,but not entirely,and since I cant give a first hand report and I am  bound to miss plenty of things around,cause I cant actually visualise everything feed into my head,while the other blog, remains to be in the total control of the above mentioned person this blog,fluctuates a lot,its a dual-author blog but the only difference is we use the same account instead of two different this gives us more flexibility,and once I am done  I am pretty sure he will carry over,but as of now(this decision is considerably influenced by the dumb results..:P),this blog is mostly mine,and any complaints or views can be mailed to paz.inbox@gmail.com ,but this is totally irrelevant to the general public ,and GITAMites,I think as long as this blog is run efficiently and in a decent manner you wouldn't have a problem as to who actually runs it,this post is in view of the recent emails which implied that,I haven't been able to project a totally unbiased view in some posts,but that's invariably due to my inability to do so,same applies to the pictures,I cant upload pics,As I don't posses the I resources' to do,until then the monotony of the text will continue…

NOTE:

And I wanted to stress the point that the stat counter is basically only for me to understand and to feel a sense of little pride(as every human is allowed to an extent),but not to make it the de facto of this blog,cause the way I see it; 500 is just the beginning,I haven't set any particular  xxxxx number of hits as my target,but I did lock upon a time frame of a minimum 6 months before this blog may eventually die or grow popular,cause this blog is under plenty of stress and its still competing for Time along with my journals,as long i don't getting any viable option to accommodate both,this may eventually have to cut down its operations,but rest assured 6 months is guaranteed,and i have got addicted to blogging,so I may just cut down the number of post rather than totally stop it….

So wishing all my readers out there(If any!!),a very happy and colourful   Pongal ,Sankranthi irrespective of whether you are of Telangana or Andhra origin,but considering you are Indian enough….

Regards,

Prajeeth/Paz.

P.s.internet connection seriously bad no post for a at least the next 48hrs,will update Tuesday's post very soon..!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Blog stats


Its quality that counts,but a count is necessary.