Hey!

Check out The Hive :)

Here for Lifeatgitamhyd ?

Sorry But we closed down!

But Try out our latest presentation:The Hive!

We are also bees in The Hive:

We are also bees in The Hive:
Share your passion Here,not that LAGH is dead.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

The first Industrial Tour:EEE

I have always wanted to do a special post on the EEE lot,but heck time plays havoc!!!

Anyways let get started with the review of today’s happening,I predicted two things in the last post and I got them both wrong,

  • Phy test
  • CSE mass Bunk

How could I go wrong..??

Most of the SCOOP!!’s I do are always true to a particular extent,the CSE mass bunk call,was a catastrophic in effect,per se,it just proves my inability to be an integral part of GITAM,actually there were more students present yesterday in CSE,compared to the regular days!!!

The Phy test,I was right with regard to that at least Balaji(Now renamed:Black Bear:I have no limitations,here!!) sir,had every intention to take the test today,but the students cut there way through and convinced him to have it on Monday,but how did they do it,is still la mystery cause we are talking about Balaji sir here!!!

The college was pretty dull compared to the last Saturday,which was absolutely fun !!!

THE INDUSTRIAL TOUR:

The EEE lot went over to the Godavari Electricals Limited,Isnapur.I have very few contributors from the EEE section,OOPs!!!I don't have any contributors from the EEE branch,so i cant cover it much lol..!!!

Anyways the regular contributors who do give out stuff,are in no position to give me any info,they are extremely tired and sick of waiting for the bus to arrive,it came over at around 4:15 odd,(Each person quote a time varying from 4 to 4:45 odd)

The tour was apparently exciting(initial Euphoria ??,I bet!),but I still dunno what they actually did there!
The students had to stand for close to 2hr's and attend a lecture,this was the worst part,they had to stand!!

Anyways,after that they went for a quick tour around the industry which apparently lasted for just around 30 odd mins,which was less than the lecture itself,thats it from the EEE section,today!!!

Regards,

Paz.

P.s.This ought to quality as one of my shortest post ever,lol…and the most boring I Bet!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Blog stats


Its quality that counts,but a count is necessary.