Hey!

Check out The Hive :)

Here for Lifeatgitamhyd ?

Sorry But we closed down!

But Try out our latest presentation:The Hive!

We are also bees in The Hive:

We are also bees in The Hive:
Share your passion Here,not that LAGH is dead.

Monday, February 8, 2010

A Personal message 1200 hits.

I dunno,if I will be justified in terming the past two months as successful or not,As of now I have got 25 followers(24 actually,as one follower is this blog itself),and around 1200+ hits,these may not be a large number for regular hard core bloggers,but for me it signifies that there are ppl who do read this blog come what may,and I am happy to keep blogging with or without any readers,as I am pretty sure I will have one single reader,Vampy ji…

The journey upto here can be clearly witnessed by the way the quality of the posts have been improving and which did touch a peak in between and ever since have been dwindling,this is due to the various factors around me,and the surroundings,which do play a considerable role,while I write a blog posts..There are quite a couple of Blog post,which I am proud to have published,but there are an equal number of posts which make me think,If i could have made it any better..

As in the last post ,i.e.,Personal message at 500 hits,I did stress the point about the course this blog will take,this time around I intend to make it much simpler,I will do the best I can in all my capabilities to get the best out of this Blog,any one who would like to use this Blog as a platform for promoting on campus,stuff or events likewise,is free to contact me at paz.inbox@gmail.com,9 out of 10 times you are bound to get a postive reply…

THE OWNER OF THIS BLOG-UNCOVERED:

Well,you don't have to hold your breath for this breathtaking news…the answer to this puzzling question,which has invariably been on every body’s lips,those who do follow this blog,or did visit this blog is very simple,the answer to this question can be found in a mirror too!!!

Its you!!!

Whether you intend to or not,all the GITAMites out there contribute to this blog,hence this blog is yours,I just add some touch up to your daily day on campus,and try to make every day special and look exciting,a few months later,you might actually thank me for recording all the events onto this blog,sometimes minutely insignificant events,which will make you go ROFL when you read them after a certain  length of time,Whether you are coming back for more or not is totally irrelevant to me(to a certain extent!!!:P),coz I am mentally committed to made this blog very active,as yet On on an average I publish a post or two on every working day,and on holidays I spend sizable amount of time on Blog Lashing and SCOOP!!’s,the end result you is is pretty refined,but the actual process which the post goes through,is a very tiresome job,but at the end of the day every minute I spend out of the 60-90 odd mins,( on each post on an average)makes it worth it..!!!

This Blog,has been keeping me busy,and my head has been pretty cool,after I started blogging,all i do every day is mostly think about this blog,and ways to improve it and also popularize it on campus,not that I want more readers,i want ppl to know that they have something good to look upon,I totally agree that this is a pretty decent blog,not necessarly a top-notch blog,But hey!!!
I at least made and attempt,and I am goona keep making many more attempts,If you have a problem with the kinda of attempt I am making you are free to chose…

I am pretty tired today,had a very hectic day back at my college,and  I am in some desperate need of rest…Seriously,this wasn't the way I expected to see this post coming out,but due to unforeseen stress and strain,this post has been totally screwed up big time!!!

Regards,

Paz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Blog stats


Its quality that counts,but a count is necessary.