Hey!

Check out The Hive :)

Here for Lifeatgitamhyd ?

Sorry But we closed down!

But Try out our latest presentation:The Hive!

We are also bees in The Hive:

We are also bees in The Hive:
Share your passion Here,not that LAGH is dead.

Friday, February 19, 2010

All the Best fellow Footballers!!!

I am a footballer myself,and I love the sport a lot,Bengaluru was apparently the first place in India,to host a full fledged Futsal tournament,it also has quite a couple of training places,exclusive for Futsal,something like Indoor Football,I haven’t played Futsal myself before,and hence the cause of Envy for those who are representing GITAM University today,at IIIT-H,Gachibowli,ala,Felicity 2010.

According to the schedule,these are the ppl who will be representing the University today,

TEAM 13-GITAM FOOTBALL CLUB:

  • Y.Aditya (Cpt)
  • B.Ajay
  • Pranav
  • C.Pavan
  • Daya Kalyan

TEAM 14-GITAM FOOTBALL GROUP:

  • J.Aditya(Cpt)
  • KT Dheeraj
  • Vamsi Aditya
  • K S Kalyan

TEAM 15-GITAM CHAOS:

  • G.Abhinav(Cpt)
  • Y.Vikas
  • Sumit parmar
  • S.Chanakya
  • Sharan

 

Team 13 is going to face CBIT,and 14 HCU,while 15 gets malla reddy.

Apparently the best team of paper happens to be Team 15,but on the field,13 and 14 are on par…

WISHING YOU GUYS ALL THE BEST with loads of Love,kick the a** of your opponents,just remember,you came up till this point,this is an achievement in itself,if Any of you win it,then it will be the icing on the Cake called Football at GITAM..

There is a whole,University standing behind you,and if I arn't modest a Blog,dedicated to this wonderful place,called GITAM University,extremely sorry on not being able to bring a full article,but I bet I will give a good coverage on the matches.

BEST WISHES FROM THIS BLOG AND GU LIKE WISE,

with loads of Love..

Regards,

Paz.

2 comments:

  1. This blog may have attracted more attention than the owner might modestly presume. I am a parent and (unlike many parents probably)deeply appreciate this 'private' corner for students to vent out their frustrations, celebrations. (The privacy is protected as long as the owner remains anonymous.) I only hope it will not dwindle into 'yello' journalism, though.

    My best wishes too to GU Football Team! And Happy Blogging!

    - Viswamitra (bhavaninath@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for it,I seriously appreciate your gesture of going through my Blog..
    And,I don't think we have indulged in yellow Journalism on this blog(As far as I know,may be just a couple of times :P)
    But,If you do think,it did dwindle into it,do let me know that particular post,and I will see to it that it doesn't repeat..!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Blog stats


Its quality that counts,but a count is necessary.