Hey!

Check out The Hive :)

Here for Lifeatgitamhyd ?

Sorry But we closed down!

But Try out our latest presentation:The Hive!

We are also bees in The Hive:

We are also bees in The Hive:
Share your passion Here,not that LAGH is dead.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Google SMS Channel,invoked!

I think,I have made myself a nice little niche in the GITAM Hyd campus,via this particular Blog,I have had some seriously good feedback coming in via the newly incorporated Feedback feature on this Blog,you can always give you your Feedback,and you don’t have to give me your Email ID if you don't want to,and I don't even ask for a Word confirmation or stuff like that which don't serve any purpose,except wasting your time..

I have made the feedback segment of this Blog,and the means which you can contact us as friendly as possible,soon,This blog is all set to acquire a direct SMS contribution wherein,you can text me the updates or your views of the college or the Blog,rest assured,Thought I am from Bengaluru,The number will remain Hyderabadi,so you don't have to pay a premium,I am working on making a good communication setup between my popular and very regular contacts from GITAM,to here in Bengaluru,the current setup mailing to paz.inbox@gmail.com is proving to be pretty irksome for plenty of users,this SMS contribution will ease most of it,expect it to hit the Blog before we Turn 3 months old,Ala,on 08 March ,2010.

I repeat  it yet again,anyone wishing to use this as a platform for your promoting events or using it to make some events popular or you know,something which Anirudh (ECE)declared in various classes about posting the Pics of the months or the best of the literature club,I am willing to let them use my blog for publishing their content,and If I am pleased with the way you work,you might actually get to own this Blog from the Next sem,I cant go on like this for more than a couple of month…as long as your intentions are good,and you don't wanna know the owner of this blog,I am happy!!

Btw, I seriously think ECE is planning to bring out it own blog in the first week of March ,IT apparently has one in the form of www.gitamhyd.blogspot.com and www.it-gitamhyd.blogspot.com

So not long before more Blogs come up,and which ever section does get its own blog,this blog  will remain as humble as possible,and if my followers do want to move over to their respective section’s Blog(s),I am pretty sure one person will never let go of my Blog that is Vampy ji for everyone of you out there..!!!

GOOGLE SMS CHANNEL:

Well,let me cut the crap now!!!

So,the SMS channel is on,and I assure you I wont be spamming your SMS Inbox..

The major reason this hasn’t been initiated previously is due to the fact,I hardly had any followers or readers,and if i would have done something as absurd as as a SMS channel,you would have ticked off the blog,The reason I decided to initialize this now,is cause,I believe that you ppl trust my commitment to this blog,and are highly pleased at the content of the blog..

Wishing to see quite a couple of followers on the Channel…!!!
Click Here

 

Regards,

Paz.

P.s.Plenty of invites have been sent out to various ppl from GITAM Hyd, excuse me for having invited you ppl without prior permission :D,probably wont do it again!!

This was originally intended to have been published last week,on 14th Feb,but due to unforeseen hitches,had to postpone the post..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Blog stats


Its quality that counts,but a count is necessary.