Hey!

Check out The Hive :)

Here for Lifeatgitamhyd ?

Sorry But we closed down!

But Try out our latest presentation:The Hive!

We are also bees in The Hive:

We are also bees in The Hive:
Share your passion Here,not that LAGH is dead.

Friday, February 26, 2010

The Telangana Effect:A Full report….DAY:26/02/2010.PART-II


Thanks to Kuldeep Srivastava(IT) For the video link,and thanks to the user(who wishes to remain unnamed)for the precious pics!




RANDOM PICS:

     DSC00643 DSC00664 DSC00667

For More Pics,Click Here.

 

It wasn’t just the ECIL/NG bus which was having fun,quite a couple of break off groups went in for various movies,and apparently had fun to,but I bet it is miniscule compared to the combined gay (Oh,No Not that gay!!) experience..

 

LEADER-AMEERPET BUS:

Quite a bunch of ppl from the ameerpet bus decided to go for the now popular,(All hail Shekar kamula!!) movie,Leader,an excellent way to spend the Bandh!

 leader

YE MAAYA CHESAAVE-LB NAGAR-TALKIE TOWN-VISHWANATH:

eye maya

A group of close to 20-30 ppl went over to talkie town,basically dominated by LB nagar ppl,and with a trinkle of ppl from various other buses went over to talkie town to watch the above movie..

they had loads of fun..

p.s.I think They call themselves the  Freaks-according to Facebook!!!(If any one from the mentioned group does object to this Line let me know,anyways I arn’t gonna delete it ,cause its My Blog,and I have the Freedom of Speech,So There!!!)…….

No hard feelings towards this group,Just a word of thanks for contributing your Movie news with the Blog,would love to get more contributions from your group!

This was one of the Lb nagar group,while another Lb nagar group,the strong crictic of this blog who has been lashing out very badly in the orkut community,a personal message just for You and you dumb Moderators of orkut..

“You ppl wait,wait till I get my 2000 hits,and then I will unleash the power of internet on you!!You are a serious threat to the world of fair journalism,and You don't like to promote good things on your Community@ Orkut,This Blog will someday become the Pride of GITAM and You will strongly regret not supporting it via Orkut,I have my owns means now,no offence,But thanks for the initial start up base,ala,via your community!And I can choose to abuse you lot as badly as I wanna cause,you don't Know me,and I don't stay around in Hyd too..lol,anyways I choose not to,cause that's the last thing I would wanna use this wonderful thing for..!t.c –Paz!”

Prashanth,and a group of close to 10 odd ppl went over to the Vishwanath theatre to watch the same movie…

REACHING HOME:

Mr.Chandra shekar ji,apparently lead the ECE ppl from the LB nagar bus to the lingampally station,and they reached home,thanks to the MMTS..

The same holds true for loads of other GITAMites,faculty members and NG,ECIL bus students too..

thanks to the MMTS,the students were al lable to reach back home safe and Sound,I bet,except for some stray incidents of violence against the MMTS in which the ECIL/Ng brigade was travelling no casualties..

SACHIN –THE MASTERO!!!

How could,I even forget it..???

I know,its a small Blog,with a very small readership,but Heck,I wanna do my bit for Sachin ji,You have been a role model for many (Including me!),and I seriously adored and loved your knock of 200*…

IN24_VSS_SACHIN_34047f

Okay,ppl who are wondering why Am I wishing him after two days,Its all due to the match,I took two days time to actually believe that it actually took place,I actually don't believe it yet,But plenty of actually’s and a Huge PJ in the making and here I cut the crap ..Done!! 

 

 

Regards,

Paz.

Thanks to all those ppl who were kind enough to share their pics with this Blog,and a special word of thanks to all those who have uploaded their view on today’s bandh on Facebook,This Blog is in your service,dear contributors,Wanna kick some one arse do let us Know,after all you are our most valuable contributors,And all those who don't contribute,You are always welcome to do so,And in return the Blog will render its services to you..!

A very satisfactory article,I have never been so pleased writing an article for this Blog,for a very long time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Blog stats


Its quality that counts,but a count is necessary.