Hey!

Check out The Hive :)

Here for Lifeatgitamhyd ?

Sorry But we closed down!

But Try out our latest presentation:The Hive!

We are also bees in The Hive:

We are also bees in The Hive:
Share your passion Here,not that LAGH is dead.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Raagas of GITAM(Unviersity):PART I

From the Admin's Desk:

 

 We are revamping(The Blog) a little bit, and the Blog during this period of time extending from today to the 15th of August, will not be looking all that attractive or great, but we give our word of honor that, things will change only(The key word in this sentence being ONLY),for the better of this Blog (Or should I say, cluster of blogs, GITAM 360° is apparently seeing some activity J) and GITAM University :P

 

 

INTRODUCTION:
 

As part of our endeavor to deliver rich content, we have roped in various authors who are either directly or indirectly related to GITAM University, The following post is by one such gitamite(from the vizag campus).

Satya padla, can be contacted via his Blog, Click Here.

 

Raagas of GITAM are a series of posts, written by an ex-gitamite, about his personal experiences with his Alma master GITAM University.

 

·         Note: Ex-gitamites(Obviously of the Vizag Campus) ,to contribute your experiences or make a small post as an act of gratitude, you can send us your contributions to lifeatgitamhyd@gmail.com,and we will duly oblige :)

·         Our facebook Fan Page is being cleaned as I type this, Since quite some juniors have been invariably spamming it,Hope to see some activity on the fan page as soon as the cleaning process is completed J

 

So let the curtains raise, on this short write up by Satya padla.

 

 

    'Start your SD you f**king junior...'

   ' What's wrong with this Chemistry professor man?'

   ' She gave me her phone number dude..'

   ' Zero in maths' mid exam'

   ' We are now the Mighty Seniors'

   '  What an industrial tour ra...'

   ' May be.. she loves me too...'

   '  I'll never give you pass marks in my lab'

   '  ........ I .... Love.... You.....'

   ' Hurray.. finally I passed the subject...'

   ' ........ I .... Love.... You.... too.....'

   '  Campus Placements???'

   ' Tell me one good reason to select you for this job?'

   ' Do I ever get a job???'

   ' Uffff... at last.. I got a job...'

   ' Final Year.... '

   ' When was the last time we attended class?'

   ' may be.. we need to breakup...'

   ' Farewell Party'

   ' Last Exam.....'

  

 

     ' ................... Miss You All....... '

 

    

         It's been one year since I finished my engineering... One long year... I still think of those memories of GITAM...I still remember the first day I entered GITAM... I still remember the last day in GITAM.... You can never forget the moments in GITAM... 

 

        As a gratitude, I'll be posting a series of articles on my experiences in GITAM.. may be 4 or 5.. This is just an introductory post.. 

 

       Life in GITAM rocks...

 

Regards,

Satya Padla.

 

9 comments:

  1. A small suggestion, unparliamentary words can be avoided / minimised to a bare minimum by putting ****, so that the reader can understand by himself and it will enhance readership and quality of the blog also.

    Hope to see a qualitative improvement in this regard. A regulare viewer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unparliamentary words can be avaoided. The first line of the poem starts with a word which is not palatable to the readers in general. Please think and do the needful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In newspapers also b*#@!^d is written, which would be understood by the reader, in the same manner, whenever such words have to be used, kindly use the asterik, etc to denote the same, so that, the readability would not be affected.

    Hope my suggestion would be implemented in the future bolgs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done!
    But only in this case,most of time we reserve rights to publish explicit language if the need be :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. "It's been one year since I finished my engineering... One long year... I still think of those memories of GITAM...I still remember the first day I entered GITAM... I still remember the last day in GITAM.... You can never forget the moments in GITAM" These lines reminded me of the film Happy Days.

    That will be the feelings of everyone who has completed his studies and leaving or left.

    Good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awaiting for more articles on experiences from the seniors. Keep up the tempo, keep going ahead on the coming days.

    Enjoying every bit of the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. After the above experience sharing, further experiences are awaited, kindly post the same in the blog, we can enjoy.

    After 31/07/2010 blog, there is no progress. Awaiting further news / articles / experiences / issues / activities, etc in the blog.

    A regular visitor to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No more updates. Little bit relaxing after achieving some success in the mess issue or no developments in the campus / hostels / events / sports / cultural meets / academics / class room updates, etc

    ReplyDelete
  9. No more blogs, hope the team is busy preparing for academics / exams, etc.

    No news about games / cultural activities / campus / mess / hostel affairs / class room activities / management / bank branch / food court / development of sports grounds, etc

    The blog is sudued, any reason for that ?

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Blog stats


Its quality that counts,but a count is necessary.