Hey!

Check out The Hive :)

Here for Lifeatgitamhyd ?

Sorry But we closed down!

But Try out our latest presentation:The Hive!

We are also bees in The Hive:

We are also bees in The Hive:
Share your passion Here,not that LAGH is dead.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

What in the World was that?? and an Apology....DAY:26/03/2010

ANOTHER APOLOGY:

Giving out apologizes has become the norm of the day,the last one was dished out by me,for a little controversial sentence with respect to the MBA-"field trip" :p,And this time,I do with the whole of my heart for a totally burning issues,I didn't wanna do it,had it not been for the rush of mails,forcing me to do it on totally human ground..Here goes..!!!

I knew that the things on campus were getting weird by the day since,this blog has indulged in a little of yellow journalism,And I totally apologize to all the faculty members for lashing out a bit to loud on you,The basic core reason for this being that most of my good old contributors are being screwed up in the ass due to their contributions to this Blog,And I totally apologize for being way to offensive about a couple of faculty members,Extremely sorry Dudes but,Come on this is the age to do stuff like this,The basic essence of the Blog,lies in the fact that its being run in a very innovative way,A person from an unknown college running,a successful blog on another college located a thousand Km's away..!

So respecting the views,and needs of our contributors,this apology is to all you faculty members,who were lashed out a lot in the past couple of weeks...Faculty out there,you know whom we are referring too,And no more public lashes on any of you!

" Sorry!! "

WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT ???

A contributor(s) was apparently cornered,To hell with my apparently policy,The blog hits have increased by 99 hits,and it was a sure indication of something terrible which happened on campus,Plenty of new contributors have joined the bandwagon to inform about this un precedential attack on a fellow contributors,Pity we couldn't do anything to control it..Extremely apologetic  dear contributors..

The mails,the confusion proves it all,there are people who are determined to ruin this Blog,but as I have previously announced,as Long as the contributions keep coming in I will keep blogging about GITAM university,Hyderabad purely out a gratitude,I don't have to be a GITAMite to blog about GITAM,Its a blog and GITAM Hyderabad just happens to be my subject..

Coming back to this issues,the contributor(s) in question were un deterred,and they can't hep you ppl find me,cause the fact of the matter,is they don't know me either,They just happen to be contributors,and excellent ones I must admit..

To the depressed LOT:

Sort out all your issues with me on lifeatgitamhyd@gmail.com I use it very frequently,and We can have one of one,Or you come up with a couple of representatives,And we can sort out the issues,Cause the way I look at this incident,its a great blemish on Both the campus and this adorable Blog of mine,So go ahead add me on that email ID,If you are wondering, If I am in any way interested in sorting this mess out,a simple answer,

"Yes I am"

 

I respect the security,and well-being of my contributors,Who ever they may be,And because you made such a huge issues out of it,I am willing to sort it out,But only Online,personal visits or personal calls,Are something I strongly detest,in this new world of communication..

With the amount of mails,which poured in and the amount of hits,Its  a clear cut indication of a two thing,Either good or Bad,the mails specifically state they were bad..

campus:

Quizzes on a roll,Phy was apparently disastrous as usual..

Gangadhar Rao sir is leaving,Got some high profile Job in Andhra university,Apparently..hum..:)

 

Regards,

lifeatgitamhyd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Blog stats


Its quality that counts,but a count is necessary.