Hey!

Check out The Hive :)

Here for Lifeatgitamhyd ?

Sorry But we closed down!

But Try out our latest presentation:The Hive!

We are also bees in The Hive:

We are also bees in The Hive:
Share your passion Here,not that LAGH is dead.

Monday, March 29, 2010

A Personal message 3300 hits.

Hectic,Confusion,Those would be my first choice of words, Were I given a choice to describe the current ongoing events on Campus with respect to various groups,I choose to be a little soft on this matter on the Blog,but while on the other side,Ala on the personal front,I would prefer not raising the issues with respect to this Blog,I will personally deal with them..!

I strongly believe,Every good thing has to face some kind of trouble this is more like an Axiom than something which requires me to prove it,A easy example would be the campus itself..

When you look at the zillion things which go around you,You get to realise the fact,that not all the faculty is fair,except a very little handful of them,totally accept that some faculty is ought to be strict,but not to such an extent as playing with the grades of students,who decided to go against them,In all the legal means ala..

Cutting marks on the basic of being a contributor of this Blog,is totaly uncalled for,I can unleash and expose all your tiny mis-deeds on this Blog,But I choose not to as You carry that little tag of a "Guru",ala teacher around your neck,I know what it means to respect a teacher,Hence I duly apologized for those outlashes at a couple of faculty members,But now the situation is going out of Hand,How much ever I have tried being unbiased and maintaining an weblog on the days being spent at  GITAM hyd,You have forced me to become biased to a particular ideology,And thanks to you,The quality of my posts have been drastically decreasing over the past couple of weeks,due to various reasons,which also include some personal once...

PRIVATE:

In view of the safety of my contributors,and active followers of the Blog, I have personally decided to close the blog,ala,put it  under wraps for a week or so,till the situation cools down on campus,After the uncalled for attacks on active supporters of this blog,and those who are suspected of owning it,I decided in the interest of my contributors and followers,to make this Blog private for a week or so..

Attacks by some faculty members on an academic basic,is totally condemned by this blog,and this Blog expresses its unhelpfulness over this issues..

SCOOP!!!

Extremely,apologetic over not coming up with any attractive scoop's,But rest assure when we do open up our Veil,the Blog will be reloaded upto its teeth with scoops,and highly confidential information..

I take immense pride in saying that I own and operate this blog,with due credit to credible contributors and followers on Facebook Fan page Thanks a lot guys..We(The Blog and I),Really need more support..

Regards,

lifeatgitamhyd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Blog stats


Its quality that counts,but a count is necessary.