Hey!

Check out The Hive :)

Here for Lifeatgitamhyd ?

Sorry But we closed down!

But Try out our latest presentation:The Hive!

We are also bees in The Hive:

We are also bees in The Hive:
Share your passion Here,not that LAGH is dead.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Life “outside” GITAM Hyd….DAY :14/03/2010

P.s.The MBA Faculty/Students,thanks for the name!!!

My reserve title names are nearly exhausted,I need more suggestions!

As has been the norm for the past week or so,I start off another Blog post of my criticizing the management's decision to work on a Sunday,Git-heads..its a public Holiday,For the sake Rudraram,these Kids can’t take any more of it!!!

THE FIELD TRIP:

Okay ppl!!!

The time is finally here to expose the bachpanapan ,in all the faculty members..!!!

They make look evil,devilish and dumb at times,but at heart they are Still Kids,This visit bears testimony to my claims…:P

And all those readers who were a part of that inspection team,You were pretty aware that they visit wouldn’t go un-noticed,my good circle of contributors was with you,but even if they wouldn’t have I would have got to know this particular visit,But not with all those tiny,minute  details obviously :P

THE STORY:

I restrict myself,to ive out only a part of the story,obviously with holding some confidential information,and discussion which took place during the visit,I respect the Faculty members a lot,and I am not goona indulge in Yellow Journalism and start a scoop!!’ churning mill based on this highly confidential conversations,but when the time does come, This blog will be the first to report them..!

At around 11:00’ odd a group of 3 MBA Faculty members,5(6) MBA students,ala, the core team behind KIBBUTZ’10,and 4 tiny little B.tech ppl,who are part of the Chakra’view(Dumb!!!Dumb name!!),ala, the treasure hunt organising team set out from the campus to visit the hostels,a minute part of the treasure hunt map(I seriously prefer using the term treasure hunt rather than Chakra’ What was it,Yeah View!!)..

Once the hostels came into view,the Faculty got excited about the sunflower fields right opposite the girls hostels,and they spent close to 1 hr in the fields,busy capturing their Kodak moments,and un mindful about the college or the management :P

But,they stayed ,it was apparently fun watching them become kids,and having fun the way kids normally do..

Their best ever Sunday at GITAM,I believe..!

THE CAMPUS:

Exciting not at that great with respect to the coming up fest,with it so close on our heels,i thought the response will be at least great to some extent,but it hasn’t been that way,there’s plenty of red tape around and stuff like that..

Everything else,was pretty normal today,on the campus,and attendance of close to 60-70% was pretty impressive,considering it is a Sunday,today,not at al la bad turn out..

But I must accept,most of them who did turn up looked,drunk,ala,totally lacked Sleep..

and their faces were apparently screaming Out Loud,”Its a Sunday ******* leave Us alone!!”

Pity,You guys,But you ought to pity me too,I am having loads of trouble back home,i.e,here in bengaluru with respect to “wasting”,ala,spending most of my time on an apparently worthless blog(that’s what my parents think it is.:P),They feel I should spend this time on something productive,But they don’t know how much I gained out of this particular experience,and this is nothing compared to what Juhi did for me !!,hence unable to give regular updates,My problems here combined with your busy schedule,leave very little room for exhaustive updates,like we use to do a couple of months ago…

But rest assured,You favourite Blog(Assuming all other blogs on GITAM hyd are “Dead” again),will surely bounce back..!!!

 Regards,

Paz

2 comments:

  1. excellent narration, quite engrossing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giving below some titles :

    Daily life at gitamhyd;
    Fun at gitamhyd;
    Sports at gitamhyd;
    Diary of events at gitamhyd;
    Diary gitamhyd
    moments gitamhyd
    events gitamhyd
    frolic gitamhyd
    present gitamhyd
    life gitamhyd
    ways of gitamhyd

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Blog stats


Its quality that counts,but a count is necessary.