Hey!

Check out The Hive :)

Here for Lifeatgitamhyd ?

Sorry But we closed down!

But Try out our latest presentation:The Hive!

We are also bees in The Hive:

We are also bees in The Hive:
Share your passion Here,not that LAGH is dead.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bear,Fest,Mids….DAY:04/03/2010

lets get this straight first,the title clearly indicated some kinda of decaying of the the blog quality,its got a lot to do with the events happening on the campus,not much exciting news today,and I have had no clue as to the title of this Blog post, so I decided to continue the same format of the post title,with this post….Don't tell me that its a boring post,and hasn't been up to the standards,its just that,you ppl have been extremely busy with your mids,at least most of you pretend to have been busy with your mids,for the past 3-4 days,and now,you wanna take a day off,hence all the regular top contributors,are dozing off right now,leaving me in the lurch of things,to do this post..!!!

A little point to be noted here is that,it has been a very difficult journey,initially I had time for it,but as my internals are coming up,from next week,i.e,I will not be able to produce all that previous kind of quality,I haven't been able to do it,due to the monotony of this particular work..anyways to hell with the philosophy,and back to the basics..

BEAR:

I seriously,Had no intentions of raising this issue again today,I did discuss it,I admit very briefly yesterday,but by next week we will have a seriously good post on the problems being faced by Most of the students with respect to this particular Sir,right from the ECE students to the It phy lab sessions..

And I assure you,it will be of top-notch quality,cause of the basic fact that,I have no limitations nor am I bound by your college management,If you do get outspoken on Orkut or Facebook,or even on our Facebook Fan Page,you do have a chance of messing up your grades with your faculty,My grades dont vest in the power of the GITAM Faculty,I am not bound by the GITAM rule books,Hence I have the freedom to comment and review the faculty of this campus,and I actually intended to do a full fledged faculty review,based on the students review some time very soon..!

Post is cut short here,on some serious news pouring in about the Blog being bashed up by the management..

I hate cutting short this post on many ground and one of those post’s of mine,which you ought not have read,but then We are working on means to lash out at the management..

We are here to stay!

 Regards,

Paz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Blog stats


Its quality that counts,but a count is necessary.