Hey!

Check out The Hive :)

Here for Lifeatgitamhyd ?

Sorry But we closed down!

But Try out our latest presentation:The Hive!

We are also bees in The Hive:

We are also bees in The Hive:
Share your passion Here,not that LAGH is dead.

Friday, April 30, 2010

A Personal Message 4200 Hits.

Note:Emotional post follows,A co-owner/Author,Mentor what not, leaves Us...

THE NEXT BIG THING!!!

It does seem that,way there are loads of blogs out there trying to focus on GITAM UNIVERSITY in particular(vizag to be specific),but most of them can be tagged off as pure junk some are listed below,there aren't even worth to carry the Blog tag around them..!

Most of them are just a waste of a good domain Name,like these down here(isn't the exhaustive list,but these are the best of the worst,at least they are empty to an extent..:P)

But,yes like every other story in this world,this has  got a little twist with the "But",there are some good ones which are worth a look,but according to me,no other blog apparently exists(as of now) either on GITAM HYDERABAD nor on GITAM Vizag,which can match this blog in terms of frequency of posting or accountability..:)(Neither the controversies),there are some good blogs down here which are a little active,

THERE IS A NEW FISH:

Yep..!!

Finally something to compete with,GITAM UNVISERSITY Hyderabad tried to compete with this Blog in the form of ,

but their futile attempts failed in desperation(I keep telling you,My contributions  network is awesome!,as its bulit with trust;I made one mistake,Trusted that guy Daya Kalyan,and he doped us,the Damage he did to this Blog is irrevocable at least for a couple of weeks more,till I do some damage control,and arrest those rumours he started off with respect to who owns this Blog,I have always been frank about the Ownership,And Some day,My dear readers,you will see the light of the truth,Yet it means,giving out my Public profile,And I might actually Have to do that,If nothing works..!)

And based on the same Model of operations,a new Blog is born,with a Girl heading it(I have nothing against a girl heading it..!),And An ex-author of this Blog,is busy promoting the new blog in town.

KRISHNA:

*Bows Down*

I ought to thank this guy Krishna(Co-owner),from the Vizag campus,who proved very helpful ,in setting up this Blog,who actually made this Blog possible,and He is desperate to try it out in the main campus,I told him plainly it wouldn't work..:P

More about this Guy,this guy has moved over and is currently working from his  friends new Blog(The girl ,remains anonymous,and the Blog is still busy getting a skeleton ) , http://www.newsatgitam.blogspot.com/

He is going to be a co-author of it,and support that Blog in a Big way,

THE ASSOCIATION:

Krishna has been associated with this Blog(lifeatgitamhyd) since the start,that would be December 04th,When this Idea took birth,He was forced to reveal himself during the Kalyan crisis(As I fondly call that Mishap..:P)http://lifeatgitamhyd.blogspot.com/2010/03/what-in-world-was-that-and.html

And he Often tells me he is proud to be associated with this Blog,I can't reveal his identity totally,I doesn't want to, cause the GITAM Hyd management can get to him in a jiffy IF I reveal either his Public profile on Face book Or Give out his last name.

Trust me the management feels the punch of this Blogs existence,so do others who don't like this Blog,and they would do anything to get to him.

But He is safe,and happy Blogging.

I owe plenty of Good posts to Krishna,who refuses to take credit for them,But He deservers a Huge round of applause and a great big HUG!!!

THREE CHEERS!!

And he also deserves another Huge round of applause for having saved the existence of this Blog from the brink of a crisis,When the contributors were being rounded up,Krishna   promptly stepped in to save the contributors arse by reestablishment the fact that this Blog isn't owned by any one from GITAM UNIVERSITY HYDERBAD CAMPUS.

Get in touch with the people,who apparently spoke to him to clear the brume about kalyan's role in bringing this Blog down,and they will promptly tell you that Krishna does exist,and is From the Vizag campus,and He does have a mobile which has been active for quite some years and he has a voice too(If that makes matters clear for you..),all this only to prove that you express some kinda of gratitude to him,Like I do,For some seriously beautiful posts and promoting this Blog big time,helping at every stage,I am just trying to make it clear that,he isn't a fictitious character created out of thin air to serve the purpose of this Blog.

THANK YOU

(@Krishna,I know how you hate this Colour..:P)

A heartfelt thanks to you,And I would love to contribute constructively to your new blog,And I am a man of my word,I told you I wouldn't let you go,without a vote of thanks, My eyes are filled up now,even when I know that,you won't entirely kill your association with this Blog..

THANKS A LOT BUDDY..!!

For everything you did to this Blog,and thanks a lot for making this Blog possible,I owe it all to you..!

Readers,Now you know what actually goes into putting up great Blogs post,I believe ?

It takes people like this to make free journalism possible..!

Adios,Long time author of this Blog,I am terribly gonna miss those late night chats,when we used to discuss the unending consequences , a particular post might produce on campus,Which none of us have seen in Flesh..

So I put an end to this Blog post,with a favourite catch line we ppl used to keep repeating every other night on Gtalk,

"it feels Weird"

Explanation:We used to use this Line so damn very often,It obviously felt weird working on this Blog, One guy from Vizag the other from Bengaluru,working on a Blog which revolves around a dumb college based in Hyderabad,All for the sake of one darn thing called friendship.

I am being forced to end this post here,Else words would never fail me,the only thing I am scared of doing right now is wetting my keyboard,lol..

To Krishna:

I think,this post doesn't mean much to my readers,as they have no clue over what goes into or rather went into this Blog,But I do,Hence I know the importance and pain of seeing you leave,This hardly has anything to do with the GITAM UNIVERSITY HYDERBAD CAMPUS.

But  I made this post,especially for you,You know where to reach me..!

That my dear readers is the love I have towards one long lasting friend(In working on this Blog,we have become some seriously good pals..),Who wont be active for a couple of months.. 

Regards,

Prajeeth

p.s.Krishna still remains a good pal,But we wont work together on this blog at least for a couple of months,he is busy on His project work,Not working on this Blog,together makes me disheartened ..!

1 comment:

  1. We also feel his absence.

    All the best to the friend and grand success for his project.

    This is an opportunity for you to single handedly run the blog, all the best.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Blog stats


Its quality that counts,but a count is necessary.