Hey!

Check out The Hive :)

Here for Lifeatgitamhyd ?

Sorry But we closed down!

But Try out our latest presentation:The Hive!

We are also bees in The Hive:

We are also bees in The Hive:
Share your passion Here,not that LAGH is dead.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Next is What ??....DAY:08/04/2010

Labs:The place to be in at this point of time,Either to practise stuff or just to attend the internals,Whether you like it or not you can't ignore them,these are your lovable and memorable labs,and after this Semester,you wont be using most of the labs,ala,Phy Lab,Chem lab,E/E workshop,Auto-cad lab(To an extent),and I bet you wouldn't wanna enter The Phy lab come what may(Unless,you are a lucky girl :P,No more on this comment plz,its self-Explanatory :))...So back to it..

Chem Lab has always been perceived to be a fun Lab with loads of playfulness and the likes of it going all around,No Just cause its a cheerful lab it doesn't necessarily imply that it is a very lenient place to be,Bu it just implies that,Its how a lab should be A lovely place to be in,of which students actually like to be a part or rather than be forced upon it,like some other labs :),And the same continues with respect to the E/E lab to,its mostly how the Lab in charge/Faculty deals with us,and this conclusion is based on the most of the students general perceptions,and I might find a handful who might beg to differ on this View of mine,But personally I stick to it,Come what may !

OOPS INTERNAL:

Nothing,Nothing can beat the things,rather events which took place in the EEE Internal of OOPs yesterday,the events I am gonna report today with respect to the CSE dept,don't even come close to what actually happened with respect to the EEE dept,How I Wish I could have witnessed those memorable moments..!

I am just getting a little excited on it,but here goes,EEE Thanks a lot for these contributions,I loved them,and I am gonna try my best to do justice to the events reported..!

EEE-OOPS INTERNAL-07/08/2010:

And it finally took place,never have I herd of such a filmy lab session,Nor have I ever witnessed one...

Here goes,If I do side track from the apparent facts,Forgive me,but don't bash up the EEE contributors,what is wrong with Sharing ?

The problem for the faculty starts from the Fact that EEE is a heavily male dominated section,15 odd girls,And when such a hell lot of guys get together and spend most of their time together,There's gotta be trouble in quite some form,and their general attitude is a bit different from a class with a better sex ratio..

And Boys generally tend to be pretty out spoken,when in a all boys group,and that is exactly what happened..OKAY!!!

I will stop hitting around the bush and jump to the events right now..!

Situation:Viva,the dumbest part of a Lab is the viva session,especially when the subject your dealing with is a totally alien one,and this,was the trouble our Limelight holder for today,Santosh(EEE),was apparently going through..

After having been pissed off by various viva questions by Sujatha maam(Special request from CSE:You were a good teacher maam,No offence intended !),He was pissed cause she wasn't letting go of him for even a moment one question after the another kept firing onto him,and Sujatha maam was like a loose cannon,The target was pissed,the target was extremely pissed,and the Dragon in him was finally unleashed and he showed his rage by blowing up the head of Sujatha maam (No!!!Its just a figurative,don't take it literally!),He apparently went,

(Not quoting the person,I just mixed up all his dialogues into one para,easier for me to work with :)),

It was something like this..

"I don't know C++,I don't even know C,I by hearted everything and came to write the program,I am a EEE student OOPS/C is not even related to me,Ask me Physics questions,I will answer",With loads of anger in it,I am an amateur writer,And I cant possibly convert his emotions into words,By just reading an email,Had I been a part of the class,I would have assured a better coverage  anyways getting back to Santosh Ji,now Sujatha maam never expected such kinda of an anger show from a mere student,and she went ahead and informed this to Srinivas sir(Special request EEE students:You are an excellent Sir!),Who promptly asked her to give an Zero,But this guy was bound to fight for his marks he went ahead screaming again,explaining that all they needed was an Output,and the program on the paper,it was non of their concern if he by hearted  the program or not,and They only reserve the right to cut marks from Viva,not  for program execution or stuff like that..

Finally the battle is won,and the triumph rests with the student..

The Next incident:

A student was pissed off by the Viva questions,and decided to show the middle finger(NOT DIRECTLY),lol,Not taking names here,Poor Ayesha maam,she couldn't bear to see/hear it being done,and she promptly put her hands on her ears..lol..Fun sight,accepted !

MORE INCIDENTS:

SMSes,have always been a good means of team work,in general exams and,but SMS'es for Labs like OOPs ??

More on this later..!

Its very unethical on my part to go into the details just yet,When two more batches have to complete their OOPS labs :P

Once you are done with them ,ECE and IT I will move on with them too..

Not to forget,now the campus favourite event of EEE OOPs Internal,Harshit(I bet,he doesn't mind featuring on this Blog,But he actually deserves being on it!),He was lucky,very lucky,Sampath Ji,decided to play around with him,when he said that they are no more PC's vacant,you can leave,He,harshit,took the message seriously and moved on,Coming back with an intention to give the Viva,promptly being sent back again my the courteous sir,Sampath ji,Lovely gesture to a man who desperately needs Help..!

And hence our title for today,Next is What ??(Okay Samsung,freaks,I am not trying to infringe their tag line,So don't report this Blog as abuse!)

 

CSE-VIVA FIASCO:

Coming back to today's events concerning the CSE Lab internal,As I previously mentioned,(No,You don't have to Scroll up and check if I have mentioned it or not,I did!),I am tired of writing this Blog post and extremely sleepy too..(Been working on it for 2 hrs !!)

Just wana end it soon,may be re-edit it some other time to fill in al l the trinkles of details to it..as of now..

Its just that the faculty was having fun,playing around with some top targets,questions like the Full name of our text book,Colour of our text book,and the Authors name of the text books,The questions aren't all that tough,but the thing to notice is that students actually thought for seconds to answer theses questions,obviously they didn't wanna get such simple questions wrong or they were probably dreaming and Samapth Sir ji,"What do you know about C++??"Excellent question,and a common,One I bet no one gave the truthful answer that,Everything is fucking confusing,and its worthless,I would have given that answer in my dream,obviously not gonna answer the same way to my faculty , just the way that none of the CSE ppl have answered in the manner explained above lol..

I bet theses kids looked comparatively more civilized ala,less Angry young men type than yesterdays EEE batch..:P

But that's the whole fun of internals,as long as you don't have any attitude problems or rather don't show any kinda of weird,rude dumb attitude to the faculty during theses 2-3 hrs You Are SAFE!

DELAY:

I told you I am sick of it,you ppl understand what the delay was all about,I will just name the branch name for the sake of convenience,IT,and lab too PHY lab,OH fuck!

Let me name the cause,I love bashing up the popular punching bag(Rightly deserved to be one,implies HIM,phy),as usual Phy internals implies experiments aren't completed on time,and heck the buses don't start on time either 6 min late than yesterday ,started off from the campus at 5:08,implies LB nagar ppl reached home close to 7:30 odd..Hum...

Management are you following this Blog ?

Stop this dumb thing of reaching home post 7,Heck and you blame us for not preparing well for the next days Internals,and

NO!!

Studying in the bus while going home,isn't an ADVICE,keep it to yourself!

CRICKET/FOOTBALL/T.T.:

Ah..!!!
The essence of sports finally back on campus,after quite a hiatus,sports are back on campus with all the three popular ones being played,excluding the Volleyballs courts which were empty,But the Cricket field was filled up to the brim,as usual,And T.T has always got its loyal followers so does Football..

IMPORTANT:

PPl out there,please Sanjay ji is tired of begging for the Inter marks memo and that dumb,Student data forms(Whatever it happens to be!)

 

Regards,

lifeatgitamhyd

P.S.Another satisfactory post..!!!

We are on a Roll..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Blog stats


Its quality that counts,but a count is necessary.