Hey!

Check out The Hive :)

Here for Lifeatgitamhyd ?

Sorry But we closed down!

But Try out our latest presentation:The Hive!

We are also bees in The Hive:

We are also bees in The Hive:
Share your passion Here,not that LAGH is dead.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Personal Message 4400 Hits.

And we have finally got a make over,for the past 4 days I have been stuck onto My p.c.Working tirelessly to get the desired make over.

After all,I have been keeping this long time demand of readers to re-do the template,and I have finally  decided to make a move.

The New look is pretty refreshing and ppl are already loving i,And those who want me to do a little bit more with the template,I am extremely sorry,I wanna KISS the Blog,ala,Keep it Straight and Simple.

THE PROBLEM:

This Blog has been characterised by its long and never ending posts,but then due to the colour scheme of the previous template,people had a pain in the eye(not arse plz..),and I never faced this Problem,because I never used to read the posts myself,at least I hardly read the post Once I post them,Cause I don't have too,And that is one major reason Why I never understood my readers plea properly.

THE PLEA ACCEPTED:

Your criticism of the Blogs template has finally been accepted,and I am disappointed  at this new make over,it some how gives the Blog a pleasant feeling,unlike the eerie feel of the old one,Oh How I loved the Old Blog template..!

But,then I realised that,it is Your Blog,and not mine,I just own And run it to an extent it is worthless without your contribution's,So I had to put my my personal choice over yours and you people won it out..:)

image

There are a couple of other things Which will be sorted out in due course of time.

Well hope you people like the new look,and all those who loved the previous look(If any),Extremely sorry we have been voted out..!!

VACATION:

This vacation,I have lined up a hell lot of SCOOP'S right from Campus development news,and Featuring your Holiday pics,or Short movies on this Blog for that matter..:),

Some thing which will probably interest you are:

  • Road to Rudraram(A travelogue)
  • Hostels(Sorry!)
  • ATM
  • CANTEEN SPECIAL
  • Four new buildings.

And lots more in the next 3 to four months,and even before they come up ,The Blog will cover them..:)

Why travel 120 km(60 + 60 km),to the campus to get the updates ?When you have them just a click away ?

Lifeatgitamhyd,the rise of the new Dawn,May,08,2010,Rudraram will never be the same again nor will the presence of GITAM UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD CAMPUS on the net world,Seem so eminent,ever again..

We have arrived,and are set to STAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Blog stats


Its quality that counts,but a count is necessary.