Hey!

Check out The Hive :)

Here for Lifeatgitamhyd ?

Sorry But we closed down!

But Try out our latest presentation:The Hive!

We are also bees in The Hive:

We are also bees in The Hive:
Share your passion Here,not that LAGH is dead.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Freedom Zone:Memories from the past..

Freedom Zone:

We are back again,with our ex previously defunct category, “Freedom Zone”,for all the newbie readers in here ,let us just put together what this category does is all about :),Freedom zone is the personal space being provided by lifeatgitamhyd for the students of GITAM University Hyderabad to expresses there writings,the posts which don’t necessarily fall into any of the established categories of LAGH(SCOOP!!,Blog lashing etc) ,and don’t necessarily deal with a particular day,  find a place in the  reactivated category called Freedom Zone.

Note:

If the response to such articles is good ,We don’t mind getting a sub domain for Freedom Zone articles :).

The Article:Memories from the past..

Like everyone even I had dreams about my college. The way its gonna be., the way I am gonna enjoy it. And being very truthful, this college never topped my list. I got into this college may be because of my fate. And at first I really cursed my fate as well. There were reasons behind it as well. First was that I had none of my friends here. Every one was new to me. When I passed through the roads leading to this campus, I cursed my fate even more. Reason was too practical, there isn’t any place to even bunk if you wanted to in this university. And as usual the first few days were pretty horrible(as expected). I just dint feel like talking to any one. I was missing my people, my friends here. It somehow dint feel good to me. Being alone, just to myself and weeping every single night I came across this happy set of people who were just like me. It was then I meet these friends of mine. They reminded me of the fun I used to have with my friends. It was then that I realized that this place is pretty good and I can find people of my frequency if I just made an attempt. I began the journey to this college with a gloomy and sad smile on my face. But when I now look back, I find my self so stupid for having behaved this way. It somehow brings a sweet smile on my face to recollect all those stupid memories.

This university, though its pretty small it sure has people who are really very awesome. Never met friends like these. I am sure that even my best friends wouldn’t pamper me the way these people do. Have you ever laughed so much on something that’s so random that your stomach actually begins to hurt and you can do nothing else but just curse the person who started it silently.? We do this almost every day here. Many think we are mad, but they will never understand what it means to forget all your worries and just laugh feeling so relived. The fun we have during the class, in the canteen, on our way back home, birthday bash, staying awake all most the whole night talking nothing but crap, making fun of every other  person, walking in the rains( a real walk to remember),teasing my bestest buddies, everything is really very memorable. Never have I thought in my dizziest day dreams that one day I will finally start loving this place and the people in it. The only thing I realized here is that, the campus doesn’t always play a major role. But the thing that matters more is the people in it. If they are simple awesome then we will cherish these moments for a life time. But if we keep creeping about the days here, we will neither enjoy the days nor will we have any memories to cherish further. This place has given me bag full of memories in just two months and I swear I would want to cherish every single moment of it all my life. Scenic beauty of this village is very soothing. It washes away all your pains and gives you the real happiness. After, everything is on how one looks at this place. My prospective about this place is really changed now. I tend to like this place now. Well, why shouldn’t I.? I have got everything I wanted. After all, college life is all about having fun and I am having it to the fullest.

 

Post details:

Contribution by : Anonymous.

Campus              :  GITAM University Hyderabad.

Regards,

lifeatgitamhyd.

2 comments:

  1. Art of living. By your personal example, you have not only evolved to the circumstances, by penning it down you have helped others, who are in your position to uplift themselves and live in the present.

    Live in the present. Take the things as they come, an excellent narration. Very very happy to read your personal experience, mine is also more or less the same.

    I am also evolving myself to the situation and living and enjoying in the present, rather than brooding over what I was having or have lost.

    Thanks for an excellent narration. It is an experience of many of us, in a way. Like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your encouragement :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Blog stats


Its quality that counts,but a count is necessary.